Thursday, November 12, 2009

How I use Inter net

The Internet is a very big and huge net that connects the world. I can speak about it on a more post, but I will list the important things only. First it's a learning net work because it's brings to me anything about sciences. Second, it makes me know new people in the entire world. I can make a very big number of fiends. I can chat with them. I can have an email. Third, it takes me to everything I want, anything: like searching about my favorite books, friends, web sites and anything I want to know. This all what I know. I really want to know more about English and the Internet. I want to know how speak English fluently so I can be the best programmer.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hoda,

    Congratulations on your baby blog!
    I hope to see you it grow into a big blog soon:-)
    good luck,
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete